Experience the Commitment
Contract-to-Hire enables our clients to fill a full-time position after an on-the-job performance evaluation. It is an intermediate staffing solution where a candidate is employed on a temporary basis with an intention to be absorbed on a permanent role after evaluating his/ her skills and capabilities for a specific period. As an employer, you get tremendous flexibility in terms of monitoring work performance of a consultant prior to making a formal offer of employment.
SCS’s Contract-to-Hire solutions provide our customers the option of hiring the candidate after an initial 9-12 months on contract. During the initial engagement, our clients have the opportunity to review the candidate's core skill level as well as 'on-the-job' interpersonal and presentation skills prior to making a hiring commitment. SCS receives a conversion fee once the consultant is actually converted to regular employee status with the company.
This will involves:
At SCS, the process for candidate interviews, screening and recruitment is similar to that for a temporary employee; however the candidate will have a long-term goal, interest and involvement in the company. SCS is a employee centric company and makes investment in developing core as well as soft skills of a candidate to have a smooth sailing for a consultant from being a contract resource to a hired resource.
- Regular trainings during pre-contract period
- Focused on-demand technical trainings
- Constant upgrading soft skills
- Regular performance reviews
- Orientation programs on future technology trends
- Access to SCS’s intranet for knowledge sharing
Contract-to–Hire staffing is gaining huge popularity due to the fact that it offers a Win-Win situation for “The Company” as well as “The Candidate”.
The model brings following advantages to the company:
- Mitigate risk
- Maintain low attrition
- Reduce HR and operational costs
- Increased return on investment
- Reduced administrative responsibilities
- Flexibility to hire staff in core business areas
- Opportunity to train the employee to specific skills
- Opportunity to hire only high performing talent in the organization
The model brings following advantages for candidate:
- Opportunity for on-the-job training
- Opportunity for potential permanent job
- Opportunity to understand potential role in the company
- Opportunity to prove their expertise and demonstrate skills
- Opportunity to work in different environments and industries